have you charted a course for your retirement lifestyle?
There’s no time like the present to spend an afternoon planning your future life.
Let’s face it – most of us are so busy keeping up with the challenges of today that we seldom take the time to consider where we are actually heading. A retirement mini-retreat is a great way to clear your mind and focus on what it will take to make your retirement dream a reality.
Spend an afternoon in paradise planning your future:
- Examine your assumptions and perceptions about retirement life that might hinder your success once you leave work.
- Clarify personal goals, values, and interests in retirement.
- Uncover opportunities for new learning and personal development.
- Discuss ways to make the most of your time and talent, individually (or as a couple).
- Create a vision of the years ahead to work toward.
- Before your session complete a retirement readiness assessment in the privacy of your own at home which is designed to evaluate your needs and preferences in 18 areas of retirement life.
- Then fill out a simple ten point questionnaire regarding what you would most like to get out of your retreat experience
- On the afternoon of your scheduled 2 hour retreat bring your complete questionnaire and be prepared for light hearted conversation, soul searching exercises and insights regarding how to get better in touch with your authentic self and create a plan to enjoy the life you have secretly been dreaming of.
- Light refreshments will be served