key questions to unlock your retirement
When you leave your present place of employment, what will your life be life? Have a look at the following questions and gauge how prepared you really are for the next phase of your life. If you lack answers to some or all of these questions, a retirement readiness assessment can help bring your retirement vision into focus:
- When you leave your job are you planning to cease work entirely, look for a part-time job, or launch straight back into a second career?
- Have you and your spouse or life partner discussed what your collective retirement will be like?
- What are your personal retirement dreams?
- Have you discussed these with your spouse or life partner?
- Without asking, how much do you know about your spouse or life partner’s retirement dreams?
- What problems do you foresee in making these dreams a reality?
- Do you think it will be easy to recollect with your spouse or life partner once you both stop working?
- What aspects of your life are currently working very well?
- What is the number one retirement fear that you struggle with?
- Does your spouse or life partner know about this fear?
- What can you do to convert this fear into a life changing opportunity?
- What will happen if this situation is not resolved?
Contact us today to schedule a detailed online assessment which you can take in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Results are strictly confidential and will be discussed with you by a certified retirement planning coach.