Come with a dream – Go home with a plan
Did you know that a lot of people spend more time planning a 2-week vacation than they spend planning their retirement lifestyle?
A vacation is a great time to jump-start your retirement planning process while you are free from the pressures of your daily routine. Retirement is a major life transition for everyone and it impacts every aspect of your lifestyle. Couples in particular often are unaware that they have very different expectations of what life will be like once they are both finally free from work.
Spend an afternoon in paradise planning your future:
- Examine your assumptions and perceptions about retirement life that might hinder your success once you leave work.
- Clarify personal goals, values, and interests in retirement.
- Uncover opportunities for new learning and personal development.
- Discuss ways to make the most of your time and talent, individually (or as a couple).
- Create a vision of the years ahead to work toward.
- Your preflight planning begins with an online retirement readiness assessment that you complete at home which is designed to produce a snapshot of your current state of mind and areas of strength in six life arenas
- On the plane take a 40,000 foot look at your future and fill out a simple ten point questionnaire regarding what you would most like to get out of your retreat experience
- Check into your hotel and relax – this is your vacation after all!
- After breakfast the next day bring your complete questionnaire and be prepared for light hearted conversation, soul searching exercises and insights regarding how to get better in touch with your authentic self and create a plan to enjoy the life you have secretly been dreaming of.
- Light refreshments will be served
* Follow up coaching sessions are available by video conference once you return home on request.